Join our daytrip Tuesday 4th September to Capel Manor Gardens beautiful 30 acre estate. A colourful and scented oasis surrounding a Georgian Manor House and Victorian Stables.
Visit the beautiful and historical gardens from the far east to Victorian Gardens, Woodland walks and award winning flower displays. Transportation provided.
Please kindly see flyer attached and contact Eva or Jackie 0207 697 1336 for more information
A coach outing for Family Carers above 60 registered with Supporting Families at Centre 404
Please attend Centre 404 with payment to register and/or return registration form with cheque
£5.00 a seat for Family Carers registered with Supporting Families
Registration will be checked prior to payment.
Receipts will be provided
- Departing Centre 404 10:30 AM
- Departing Capel Manor 2:30 PM
Capel Manor Gardens include . . .
- Japanese Garden (which seeks balance between the ‘in’ and ‘yo’ – the Japanese equivalent of the Chinese ‘yin’ and ‘yang’)
- The Queen Mother’s Garden
- Sunflower Street (Minimalist, Family, Rustic, Cottage, Victorian, Modern and Mediterranean Gardens designed by former students)
- National Gardening Centre (front and back domestic sized gardens to offer inspiration)
- The Australian Garden, 2011 Chelsea Flower Show Gold Medal Winner. In Association with the Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Outdoor Classroom Garden
- Le Jardin De Vincent (inspired by Vincent van Gogh, a Chelsea Flower Show Silver Gilt Medal Winner in 2007) & the Recycled Garden
- Secured By Design (showing how beauty, nature and security can co-exist) & Family Friendly (aka the Upwardly Mobile Garden, a 2010 Chelsea Flower Show Gold Medal Winner)
- Growing Together In Faith Garden (looking at how the rose pervades Hinduism, Christianity, Islam and Judaism providing common ground and shared roots)
- Victorian Garden
- 17th Century Style Gardens & Well
- Koi Pond & Japanese Rock Garden (incorporating 175 tonnes of Macclesfield rock)
- Italianate Maze With Viewing Platform (designed and created by Adrian Fisher, the world’s most prolific maze designer)
- Woodland Walk
- The Walled Garden (producing fruit, vegetables and cut flowers for the Manor House and housing several plant collections)
- Scented Pelargonium House
- Display House (including a Cactus collection)
- Victorian Stables
- Amphitheatre (home to many of our open air theatre events)
- The Old Manor House Garden
- Terrace Restaurant serving hot and cold food
- The Hessayon Visitor Centre with gift shop and plant sales area