Centre 404 can offer a wide range of person-centred support and services to people with a learning disability who have a Personal Budget.
What can we do for you?
Find Support Workers
- We aim to match you with a support worker who has the skills, personality and values to meet your needs and preferences.
- We can provide support where you want it – at home, in the community, or wherever you need it.
- We employ and manage staff for you, including arranging DBS checks, references, supervision, training and payroll.
Appreciating the value
I feel that Robbie, pictured here, is now truly appreciating the value of what he earns through his part-time job, as he has gotten into the steady habit of putting his bills before other purchases.”
Cecilia, Robbie’s support worker
Provide support with a wide variety of tasks and activities
- Searching for jobs and volunteering opportunities.
- Paying your bills and managing your budget.
- Managing your health and accessing health services.
- Carrying out domestic and personal care tasks.
- Planning and supporting you to get involved in activities, meet friends, go on trips and socialise.
Manage your Personal Budget
- We can manage your Personal Budget for you as an Individual Service Fund (ISF).
- We can support you to make decisions about how you want to use your Personal Budget and help you draw up a support plan
- We can help you to liaise with social workers and professionals about how you can use your Personal Budget.
Work with Family Carers
- We have substantial experience of working with families to create tailored support plans.
- We welcome family carers contacting us regarding services for their relatives.
Provide a responsive, caring and approachable service
- We actively seek and act on feedback from those we support and their families, and look at how we can improve.
- We aim for open, clear and regular communication in a way that suits you.
Call us on 020 7697 1327 or email PersonalBudgets@Centre404.og.uk to find out how we can help you.