Find out more
Individual support to parents/family carers
We offer telephone advice and 1:1 support to:
- Help you understand disability related issues
- Give you information and advice in knowing your rights and accessing the right service for your cared for
- Help you as your child moves through the different stages in life (early years, childhood, moving into adulthood and living as an adult)
- Give you information about looking after yourself, including volunteer opportunities to develop existing and new skills to help you return to work
- Support you in getting the right benefits at the right time
- Give you information and support around welfare benefits and disability benefits, direct payments and personal budgets
- Signpost you on to other services, if necessary
Click here to download a leaflet for our service
A new out-of-hours service for working family carers is now available – Late Wednesday evening phone advice (07976049594) and 1:1 support. Appointments are arranged outside normal working hours.
Weekly outreach drop-ins are now offered at Golden Lane Campus, Whitecross Street, London, EC1Y 8J, every Thursday 9:30 to 11:30 (term time only). There is no need to book an appointment, just come along between those times. Click here to download a poster with more information.
To find out more call 02076971336 or email email@example.com.