|Dear family carers,
As you will all know by now we are in the midst of an outbreak of a Corona Virus, the Covid-19, and as such we are in unprecedented and challenging times.
In response to this, Centre 404 has been busily planning to take steps to ensure the continuity of our crucial frontline services and to minimise the impact this outbreak may have to vulnerable service users and their families.
The health and wellbeing of our service users, their families and our staff is our top priority.
We will continue providing support to those of you who most need it in the coming weeks. To be able to provide that suppor safely, the Supporting Families Team is working remotely from Wednesday 18th March 2020 until further notice.
HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOU
- We continue to provide casework appointments by telephone and using video calls.
- We accommodate urgent queries and will also consider face to face appointments in urgent cases.
- Our staff and volunteers are identifying those families who are most vulnerable and offering advice and practical help. This involves getting emergency supplies and shopping to you if needed.
- If you are ill or self-isolating and cannot go out to get the basics, please let us know and we will contact our volunteer groups to get food or medicine to you.
- If you are struggling financially due to the current crisis and need funds to buy the essentials, we can apply for benefits and emergency grants on your behalf.
- If you feel anxious about the situation and need someone to talk to. We are here to listen and give you the latest updates and advice. Please use the contact numbers below to contact us.
Workshops and Activities for Family Carers
- We are currently running a successful Virtual Coffee Morning for family carers every Thursday at 10:30 on Zoom. Please contact Michelle on Michelles@centre404.org.uk to find out more and for help setting up a Zoom account.
- We are also delivering virtual workshops on general information and changes to services during Covid-19. Examples of these are a workshop on changes to the Care Act 2014 and a session on Planning for the Future.
- We continue to deliver wellbeing activities online such as Mindfulness for parents and children and Positive Behaviour sessions.
For information on the above activities please contact Emily on email@example.com.
The working hours of all staff will remain the same. You will be able to contact us from 9:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
COMMUNICATION WITH THE SERVICE
Centre 404’s main line is still functional and monitored. For enquires please call 020 7607 8762.
Supporting Families’ usual direct number will not be in use until further notice. The firstname.lastname@example.org email address will not be monitored.
To get in touch with us, please use the contact details below. Where possible, please try to communicate with us by email first:
- For casework enquires, appointments and other related information, please contact Monika on MonikaW@Centre404.org.uk or 07943251774.
- If you have an open case with us or need general information and advice please contact Eva on evaW@Centre404.org.uk or 07572787287.
- For queries related to workshops and activities please contact Emily on
- For general information about the service and to give feedback please contact Beatriz
- on email@example.com or 07572790532.
CHILDREN AND ADULT CLUBS AND ACTIVITY GROUPS
All after school clubs have been cancelled and postponed until further notice.
The situation is moving fast, both on a national level and globally. We will do our best to get information to you as quickly as possible via a variety of means such as emails, text messages, where appropriate, and telephone etc.
If you have any queries, anxieties or concerns or you feel we have missed any relevant information, I urge you to please contact us using the details above.
In the meantime please take care,
The Supporting Families Team at Centre 404