Salary: £45,000 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week
We have an exciting vacancy to join Centre 404’s Learning and Leisure team as a Deputy to our inspirational Head of Service.
This team covers all the services that we provide to children with learning disabilities, as well as daytime services during the week to adults with learning disabilities. The team has expanded both in scale and geographical reach over the last two years and is poised for further growth and dynamic change with the right leadership team at the helm to inspire and manage our astonishing Support Workers in the vital work they do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and further develop the work carried out by the Learning and Leisure service, identify additional areas for growth, and contribute to the continued success and development of Centre 404’s provisions.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Creation, implementation and ongoing development and management of services relating to all activities within the Learning & Leisure section of the organisation.
- Deputising for the Head of Service in the day-to-day management and strategic development of the Learning and Leisure service
- Line management of Learning and Leisure staff as required
- Contributing to the general development of Centre 404’s strategy and services
- Registering with CQC as the service’s Registered Manager
- Ensuring all groups and activities are delivered in line with Centre 404 mission and values and that they promote inclusion and diversity.
Ideal candidates will have significant senior leadership experience within a related field and be capable of delivering robust work programmes, setting measurable targets for staff, and possess an ability to form effective professional relationships with a range of stakeholders, both internal and external. Experience working within the CQC, and ideally Ofsted, standards is essential. Strong organisational skills, a proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to think strategically are also key to this role.
The full job description can be found here:
If you have any questions or would like to have a conversation about the role, please feel free to get in touch with Liza Brearley, Senior Recruiter, on 07939 515815 or at email@example.com.
Centre 404 is dedicated to staff development and supervision and we will provide a detailed induction and on-going training and support. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and we are looking to recruit people who share these values. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and two satisfactory references.
We are dedicated to providing a meaningful and rewarding work environment, as well as offering a range of perks and benefits for our staff to enjoy.
Centre 404 is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Charity ref number 299889