Salary: £28,000 per annum
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week
Centre 404 is a prominent and successful charity with an excellent reputation for providing high quality support and services to people with learning disabilities and their families. Based in North London we currently work across 6 London boroughs
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced Fundraising Officer who is confident and capable in working in a standalone role.
This role will focus on the following key areas:
- Lead on writing applications to Trusts and Foundations and maintaining effective relationships with funders
- Provide support to senior managers to complete public sector tenders
- Seeking out new, relevant funders and diversifying Centre 404’s funding streams.
- Assist the Research and Development Coordinator with the collection and analysis of cyclical (annual/bi-annual) feedback from the people that use our services, with the view to using data in fundraising applications and for demonstrating impact to current funders requiring project progress reports.
- Maintaining up to date fundraising filing and monitoring systems utilising salesforce not for profit cloud technology.
We are looking for someone with strong organisational abilities, attention to detail, and a resourceful and proactive approach. They will also need to demonstrate outstanding professional standards, writing and numeracy skills, and the ability to handle appropriate relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, communicating confidently and effectively.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to read the full job description before submitting their applications. You can access this here.
Want to know more? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com or on 0207 607 8762.
Internal applicants: If you are interested in this role, please submit an expression of interest that addresses the requirements of the person specification, by giving examples of how you meet each criteria to demonstrate your suitability for the post. We encourage you to draw on your experience from your existing role at Centre 404 and explain what skills you have gained from it that are relevant to this role.
We would also appreciate if you could complete a diversity monitoring form.
Closing date: 19th December 2021, although applications will be considered for shortlisting on a rolling basis, and the closing date will be brought forward if a successful candidate is found prior to 19th December 2021.
Centre 404 is dedicated to staff development and supervision and we will provide a detailed induction and on-going training and support. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and we are looking to recruit people who share these values. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and two satisfactory references.
We are dedicated to providing a meaningful and rewarding work environment, as well as offering a range of perks and benefits for our staff to enjoy; a list of what we have to offer is included here: https://centre404.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Staff-Perks-PNG.png
Centre 404 is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Charity ref number 299889