- An informal group which provides a relaxed and inclusive atmosphere for parents and family carers to share tips and advice on issues they and their cared for face.
- Receive practical advice and information about day-to-day situations, disability benefits, social care, education and signposting.
- Hear from professionals about their services and how to support parents and family carers. Join our session to learn about the core features of autism, what services are available from Think Autism and recognize the benefits of focusing on remediation. Gain a new perspective on familiar topics guided by an expert.
- From 10:00 to 11:00 meet other family carers
- From 11:00 until 12:30 Elisa from Think Autism
- At United House, 39-41 North Road, London N7 9DP
For further information please contact: email@example.com 0207 697 1336