Do you look after an adult family member with a learning disability?
We want to grow a strong voice for carers in Camden, a voice that will be listened to by the council when they design and deliver services, and for that we need to hear your ideas and experiences.
- A chance to discuss the issues that are important to you
- A unified and powerful voice for carers
- Hear about what the Council has been doing and feedback to them about your experiences
- An opportunity to influence the planning, development and delivery of services
Dates for 2018
- Wednesday 31st January 2018
- Wednesday 21st March 2018
- Wednesday 16th May 2018
- Wednesday 11th July 2018
- Wednesday 12th September 2018
- Wednesday 14th November 2018
10:30am – 12.30pm
Followed by a light lunch
Venue: Centre 404, 404 Camden Road, London N7 0SJ
*Dates and venue are subject to change*
Are meetings difficult for you to attend?
Please feed in your ideas by email, telephone or post before the meeting.
For further information contact:
0207 697 1336