It is estimated that the number of younger adults with learning disabilities may rise by over 32% by 2030, with the number of unpaid carers also increasing and expecting to rise by 40% by 2037 (Papworth Trust, 2016).
The support of Trusts and Foundations are vital to enable us to continue delivering our work, reach more people and creating new projects. In the past year alone Trusts and Foundations have funded;
- the expansion of our Older Carers project into new regions including Haringey and Camden
- a new Older Carers peer befriending service
- a drop in support service for Carers
- our playschemes for children and young people with learning disabilities
- our adult activity groups for people with learning disabilities
There is so much more that we want to do for the people we want to support, and there are so many more people out there that would benefit from our services; if you would like to discuss how your support could make a difference please contact us by emailing SilleA@centre404.org.uk or by calling 0207 607 8762.