Centre 404 Challenge 2021
21 June 2021 – 19 July 2021
Join us and take part in our brand-new virtual Centre 404 Challenge that will help you beat those delayed lockdown easing blues and contribute to completing 404km wherever you are.
- The aim is to collectively complete 404km of activities (e.g. walking, running, swimming, cycling or other) in four weeks.
- We are fundraising for Centre 404’s Safeguarding Unwise Friends Group that tackles hate and mate crime.
- You can sign up and complete the challenge as an individual or you can create a team and race each other around the route for a bit of healthy competition.
- It is free to register but we expect you to commit to raising at least £20 in support of Centre 404.
- Our launch group event is on Thursday 24th June and is a Sponsored Walk/ Wheeling Event and Picnic in Finsbury Park!
Register now to join in on the fun!
Once you are registered you can sync your Strava account to your fundraising page, this way all of your activities will be automatically logged on your fundraising page, making it super easy for you to share your progress with your supporters. Do not worry if you do not have Strava, you will be able to manually log your activities on your page.
Please also check out our video here explaining the need and importance of our Safeguarding Unwise Friends Group that tackles hate and mate crime: