Find out more
Individual support to parents/family carers
We offer telephone advice and 1:1 support to:
- Help you understand disability related issues
- Give you information and advice in knowing your rights and accessing the right service for your cared for
- Help you as your child moves through the different stages in life (early years, childhood, moving into adulthood and living as an adult)
- Give you information about looking after yourself, including volunteer opportunities to develop existing and new skills to help you return to work
- Support you in getting the right benefits at the right time
- Give you information and support around welfare benefits and disability benefits, direct payments and personal budgets
- Signpost you on to other services, if necessary
Click here to download a leaflet for our service
A new out-of-hours service for working family carers is now available – Late Wednesday evening phone advice (07943251694) and 1:1 support. Appointments are arranged outside normal working hours.
To find out more call 02076971336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.